We see concrete everywhere but have you ever considered the benefits of utilizing custom concrete for your business? Though it doesn’t necessarily inspire feelings of excitement when first mentioned, concrete is one of the most versatile, appealing, and affordable solutions for commercial locations. It can be transformed into a variety of different looks and withstand years of activity without any physical damage. Not only that, it’s inexpensive to maintain and easy on our environment. Keep reading to learn more about custom concrete and why it’s become one of the most popular materials to use for interior and exterior commercial design.
What is Commercial Custom Concrete?
When it comes to commercial custom concrete, durability and structural integrity are key. Concrete is great for commercial spaces because of how well it supports commercial traffic and regular use. To acquire the most dependable concrete for commercial use it should have a strong mix of water, cement, and sand. The less amount of moisture within the mixture the more strength the concrete will maintain. A concrete company that specifically focuses on commercial custom concrete will be the most supportive solution when implementing concrete into your interior design. Though concrete is applicable within any business, there is a specific selection that tends to benefit most.
Businesses That Custom Concrete is Most Commonly Used For
- Grocery stores
- Retail stores
- Office buildings
- Municipal buildings
- Auto showrooms
- Sports complexes
- Workshop spaces
- Storage units
Where Concrete Can Be Applied
- Countertops. Every business stands to benefit from sturdy countertops, whether they function as product displays or an easily sanitized surface to carry out transactions with customers.
- Bars. Custom concrete is great for commercial bars because it’s easy to clean, stain-proof, and will withstand high temperatures when sealed correctly.
- Sinks. Concrete is one of the most beneficial and flexible materials for sinks due to its customization and sanitary capabilities. View our concrete sink selection to see the wide range of possibilities that can be implemented in your commercial bathroom.
- Outdoor seating & tables. A great weatherproof material that is easily cleaned and stain-proof, restaurants and hotels often use concrete to build out their exterior patios, seating, and tables.
- Decorations. Impress customers and guests with concrete fixtures that will continue to look nice through rain or shine.
Benefits of Use
Custom concrete continues to be utilized commercially because it can be transformed into a great-looking item that is guaranteed to last. The combination of the ability to improve your property’s aesthetic with a material that you don’t have to continuously spend money on to maintain makes it well worth the initial investment. More specifically, the benefits of commercial concrete include:
- Design flexibility. Concrete can be formed in many different ways and dyed in different colors to meld nicely with your current interior or exterior design.
- Durability & longevity. Along with its aesthetic appeal, concrete that is sealed correctly will remain safe from environmental impacts like mold, physical damage, and extreme temperatures.
- Budget-friendly. Custom concrete is cost-effective to install and maintain No maintenance
- Minimal maintenance. A good custom concrete company will provide you with the right information to seal and protect your concrete so you won’t have to worry about regular maintenance costs.
Your Go-To Custom Concrete Provider
CustomCreteWerks provides concrete products that can be installed in any commercial or residential property around the United States. Elevate your kitchen, bathroom, or any other commercial space with a concrete sink, fireplace, tabletop, and more! Reach out to us today to give your business a sleek new upgrade.